en - RE: [sympa-users] language problem

  • From: "Yavuz SERT" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] language problem
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:37:13 +0200

I found the reason of my encoding problem.
It is not interested with sympa. We add some extra code to sympa for our
requirements.
In the extra codes we use XML::DOM::Parser to parse an xml file.
When we print the parsed parameter in main.tt2 all page becomes utf8
I searched the web and I saw that we have to some work about XML Parser
because it default uses utf8 encoding if I'm not false.

Thanks for your help.

Yavuz