en - [sympa-users] New user presentation - and help

  • From: Pedro Gauna <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] New user presentation - and help
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:28:02 -0200

Hi,
I'm new to the list, I'm from Uruguay (SouthAmerica) so sorry about my bad english...

My problem is:

I have an Debian Sarge with postfix, cyrus and procmail. I want to use sympa to send mails to a lot of lists (estudents, teachers, partners, etc.); the lists are mainteined by institute's personal. I have internal addresses like address@concealed, and I want to send an e-mail to address@concealed an then send mails to all people in that list.

Yesterday I install sympa with mysql and wws, all ok. The wws works fine, I made a list with some e-mails and sympa sends them the confirmation mail.

Problem 1
Using the wws i send a message to the new list and it bounce whith the text 'command understood'

Problem 2
Using internal e-mail, i send a message to address@concealed (list name in sympa) and the same: 'command understood'

Any have some idea?

Thx,