en - Re: [sympa-users] New user presentation - and help

  • From: Pedro Gauna <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] New user presentation - and help
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:11:47 -0200

Ok, sending...

Please send more precise informations so we can help you including :

* The version of the Sympa release you are running

(# dpkg -l sympa)

ii sympa 4.1.2-2 Modern mailing list manager

* Sympa log entries and cut/paste of error messages received

(sending a message from wws)

Comando no entendido (commando not understood): el resto del mensaje se
ignora.
No se encontró ninguna orden en el mensaje

(sympa.log)

is empty

You could also provide :

* your sympa.conf (with sensitive information hidden)

(sympa.conf)

#########################
home /home/listas/expl

etc /etc/sympa

pidfile /var/run/sympa/sympa.pid

umask 027

msgcat /usr/lib/sympa/nls

spool /var/spool/sympa

queue /var/spool/sympa/msg

queuebounce /var/spool/sympa/bounce

log_socket_type unix

log_level 4

domain domain.net

listmaster address@concealed

email sympa

lang es

create_list public_listmaster

sympa_priority 1

default_list_priority 5
cookie dc2ad1b46c7d3237c428a67dd6114e7c

max_size 5242880

rfc2369_header_fields help,subscribe,unsubscribe,post,owner,archive

remove_headers Return-Receipt-To,Precedence,X-Sequence,Disposition-Notification-To

bounce_warn_rate 30

bounce_halt_rate 50

expire_bounce_task daily

welcome_return_path owner

remind_return_path owner
sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail

nrcpt 25

avg 10

maxsmtp 40

ssl_cert_dir /var/lib/sympa/x509-user-certs

###\\\\ Database ////###
db_type mysql
db_name sympa
db_host localhost
db_user xxxxx
db_passwd xxxxxx
#########################

* your /etc/aliases entries

(/etc/postfix/aliases) -> i change it in main.cf

listmaster: root

*

Pedro Gauna wrote:

I have an Debian Sarge with postfix, cyrus and procmail. I want to use sympa to send mails to a lot of lists (estudents, teachers, partners, etc.); the lists are mainteined by institute's personal. I have internal addresses like address@concealed, and I want to send an e-mail to address@concealed an then send mails to all people in that list.

Yesterday I install sympa with mysql and wws, all ok. The wws works fine, I made a list with some e-mails and sympa sends them the confirmation mail.

Problem 1
Using the wws i send a message to the new list and it bounce whith the text 'command understood'

Problem 2
Using internal e-mail, i send a message to address@concealed (list name in sympa) and the same: 'command understood'

--
Olivier Salaün