en - [sympa-users] Remove message in moderated lists

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Remove message in moderated lists
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:27:48 +0200

Hello, I am a novice with sympa, and I can't make the following thing.
I have created a moderated list (send.editorkeyonly). When someone sends a
message to the list, a message is returned telling that the message is
waiting to accept by the moderator. Is there any way to doesn't send this
message but not publish the message until the moderator accept it?

Thanks.