en - Re[2]: [sympa-users] Remove message in moderated lists

  • From: H�ctor Garcia Peris <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re[2]: [sympa-users] Remove message in moderated lists
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:59:24 +0200

Ok, it works fine, but another question. When I accept the message, it
returns to the moderator that the message is approved. But when the
message is rejected, it responds to the moderator and to the sender.
Is there any way to only respond to the moderator?

Where can I find documentation of quiet and other functions?

Thanks.

El viernes, 03 de septiembre de 2004, a las 14:45:33, sympa-users escribió:

OSC> You can do that, just by modifying the send.editorkeyonly scenario :

OSC> 1. copy the /home/sympa/bin/etc/scenario/send.editorkeyonly to
OSC> /home/sympa/etc/scenario/send.editorkeyonlyquiet
OSC> 2. in the scenario change the second rule this way : true()
OSC> smtp,smime,md5 -> editorkey,quiet
OSC> 3. change the list config to use this new scenario

OSC> address@concealed wrote:

>>Hello, I am a novice with sympa, and I can't make the following thing.
>>I have created a moderated list (send.editorkeyonly). When
>>someone sends a message to the list, a message is returned telling
>>that the message is waiting to accept by the moderator. Is there any
>>way to doesn't send this message but not publish the message until
>>the moderator accept it?

Héctor Garcia Peris
Dpto. Informática
Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas S.A. (Ivie)
C/ Guardia Civil, 22 esc-2 1º 46020 - Valencia (Spain)
Tfno.: +34 - 963190050 / +34 - 963930816
Fax.: +34 - 963190055 / +34 - 963930856
e-mail: address@concealed
Web: http://www.ivie.es