en - Re: [sympa-users] Remove message in moderated lists

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Héctor Garcia Peris <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Remove message in moderated lists
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:25:50 +0200

On the web interface, when rejecting a message, Sympa proposes 2 buttons :
  1. reject
  2. notified reject
On the mail interface, you can send a "QUIET REJECT ......" command to prevent sender notification

Héctor Garcia Peris wrote:
Ok, it works fine, but another question. When I accept the message, it returns to the moderator that the message is approved. But when the message is rejected, it responds to the moderator and to the sender.
Is there any way to only respond to the moderator?

Where can I find documentation of quiet and other functions?

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités