en - Re: [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators

  • From: "Mark F. Heiman" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:53:20 -0500

I never saw the message that contains the script, and it's missing from the list archive. Can you post it on the Contribs page? Thank you.

Mark F. Heiman
Information Technology Services
Carleton College

On Aug 27, 2004, at 2:56 AM, Johann Spies wrote:

Dear Aumont,

This will be part of near future Sympa version as thoses informatrion are now
cached in database. Currently you need to run a external script in your
crontab. Here is the one we use, just adapt some path . First arg is the
virtual robot name, you can miss it to get all owners emails. Output is a list
of email that can use to configure a "include_file" directive in a list
definition.

Thanks. I will try it. And it is good news about including such a
function in Sympa in the future.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"But the end of all things is at hand; be ye therefore
sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things
have fervent love among yourselves; for love shall
cover the multitude of sins." I Peter 4:7,8