en - Re: [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:43:43 +0200

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 03:53:20PM -0500, Mark F. Heiman wrote:
> I never saw the message that contains the script, and it's missing from
> the list archive. Can you post it on the Contribs page? Thank you.

Sorry. I did not see that he sent it to me as private email and not
on the list.

I suppoes the author of the script would be the appropriate person to
do that.

Amount - will you reply?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the
whole world, and lose his own soul?" Mark 8:36