en - [sympa-users] setup so anybody can send to a list? (drop box)

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] setup so anybody can send to a list? (drop box)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:57:22 +0200

Hi,

I want to use an address as a "drop box" - for submissions to a school
newsletter. I'd like to set it up so anybody can send to the list, but only
subscribers get the messages.

Is there a way to do this? I'm guessing I have to do it through a config
file, since it's not an option via wwsympa.

Note: I'm using 3.4.x - haven't had time to update to the 4.x series yet.

Thanks very much,

Miles Fidelman