en - [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:59:12 +0200

We have recently started to use sympa on campus.

Is there a way to query the Sympa database to get a list of all the
list owners and list moderators. It would be nice if I can run a
script regularly to update such a list (which can be another sympa
mailing list).

Regards

Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the
Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to
the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before
him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and
a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages,
should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting
dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom
that which shall not be destroyed."
Daniel 7:13,14