en - Re: [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to get a list of all list owners/moderators
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:56:17 +0200

Dear Aumont,

> This will be part of near future Sympa version as thoses informatrion are
> now
> cached in database. Currently you need to run a external script in your
> crontab. Here is the one we use, just adapt some path . First arg is the
> virtual robot name, you can miss it to get all owners emails. Output is a
> list
> of email that can use to configure a "include_file" directive in a list
> definition.

Thanks. I will try it. And it is good news about including such a
function in Sympa in the future.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"But the end of all things is at hand; be ye therefore
sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things
have fervent love among yourselves; for love shall
cover the multitude of sins." I Peter 4:7,8