en - [sympa-users] guide to setting up virtual hosts

  • From: address@concealed (Rob Ristroph)
  • From: address@concealed (Robert G. Ristroph)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] guide to setting up virtual hosts
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:48:31 -0500

What is the best documentation to read for using virtual domains with
sympa ?

I tried to follow the directions from these two places:

http://www.open-organizations.org/view/Socialtools/StandardSympa#Making_a_Virtual_Host
http://sympa.org/doc/html/node12.html

But I messed something up, because all the lists I create appear on
the first virtual domain. I am about to start over from scratch, and
I was wondering if there was better documentation than this.

Thanks in advance,

--Rob

  • [sympa-users] guide to setting up virtual hosts, Rob Ristroph, 08/24/2004