en - concerning mysql with sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: concerning mysql with sympa
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:28:05 +0100

I need the subscribers when they subscribe to add extra fields, so when they
enter their user name and password and press on the " preferences " link they
fill up the fields i added there (Like Comany Name, Phone, Fax,....).

How can i do this ?

I have mysql databases contain these fields.

The Thing i did is:
(1) I added these fields to mysql database
(2) I added these fileds to my sympa.conf (comma separated)
(3) i edited the pref.tpl page but as u told me it didn't work

so what are other steps can i do after adding the fields in my sympa.conf

thanks,,,
Johnny