en - concerning mysql with sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: concerning mysql with sympa
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:14:44 +0100

I have separated them via comma, like this

db_additional_subscriber_fields
Company_Name,Company_Address,Company_Phone,Company_Fax

and i added them in my mysql databases , but i found them comma separated in
the table in the sympa interface.
I need to make every part has its own table shall i change the HTML code ??

have another question,

I changed in the code of the page of editsubscriber.tpl to add the fields
listed upwards (Company_Name, ......) but when i fill up these fields (by the
list Manager) and i make upload , nothing happen and these fields are not
filled up.

is there anything else shall i do.

I need to add extra fields in the web interface so that i can fill them up,
or the user can fill them up (on pressing PREFERENCES)

any help?
Johnny