en - concerning mysql with sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: concerning mysql with sympa
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:25:48 +0100

Hi all,

i have edited the create_db.mysql and added some fields in the subscribers
table
(like Company_Name, Company_phone, ........) som extra details for the
subscribers.

and now i add the same fields in my sympa.conf but i find the following:
in my sympa.conf the sequence of db_additional_subscriber_fields are

db_additional_subscriber_fields Company_Address
db_additional_subscriber_fields Company_Phone
db_additional_subscriber_fields Company_Fax
db_additional_subscriber_fields Company_Name

and when i log to my sympa website (with the listmaster user) and press the
subscriber link i found that the table read only the last entery
(Company_Name)

and if i make the Company_Fax is the last one the table will display the
Company_Fax field.

any help to make the sympa web interface display all the fields i need ?
Thanks
Johnny