en - Re: [sympa-users] Restriction of sending by IP Address

  • From: Benjamin Geer <address@concealed>
  • To: "Joe Gilbert" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Restriction of sending by IP Address
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:34:29 +0100

On Saturday 19 July 2003 01:18, Joe Gilbert wrote:
> Hmm... How is that set up in the conf file?
>
> When I set it up before, the editor email was sent an email that just
> stated there was a message to be approved. It gave no indication on how
> to approve it.

That's strange. I don't know of a config option for this; the notifications
get as moderator contain instructions telling me to send mail to sympa@...,
with a DISTRIBUTE or REJECT command in the subject line, as described here:

http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node19.html#SECTION001930000000000000000

Ben