en - RE: [sympa-users] Restriction of sending by IP Address

  • From: "Joe Gilbert" <address@concealed>
  • To: "'John Dalbec'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "'Olivier Salaun - CRU'" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Restriction of sending by IP Address
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:11:29 -0700

Well, the main reason we are implementing Sympa is for the automated
bounce handling. If we restrict mail coming in, i.e. through a
firewall, we will not get the bounce responses. I have already though
about using procmail for this purpose but I was hoping there was
something inherent within Sympa for it.

Joe