devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Broken formatting was Re: Sympa web site updated

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Lumineau <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Broken formatting was Re: Sympa web site updated
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:31:56 +0200

Le 19/07/2019 à 14:47, Olivier Lumineau a écrit :

Le 17/07/2019 à 07:42, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) a écrit :
Hi,
I put the robots.txt.
Otherwise I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier, but I can't devote much time to the Sympa project.

Hello Olivier,

so it is even more important to give us access ASAP.

Regards
          Racke

Hi,

I requested access to the machines so you could connect to them. The ssh access will be done with a vpn tunnel (RENATER vpn).
I think my colleague will do that next week. I'm on holiday tonight, but I'm coming back to work on July 29. So I will then send you the connection information for you to test.
I will also try to make a page on the site to explain everything that is in place for www.sympa.org and for synchronization with the github documentation.

I did the doc :

You must be connected to see it

Olivier