devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Broken formatting was Re: Sympa web site updated

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Olivier Lumineau <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Broken formatting was Re: Sympa web site updated
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:06:28 +0900

Hi again,

I edited navbar to redirect menu items to the original documentation
site. Contents converted from MD to DokuWiki are never tought.

We should examine about new site with enough time, I think.
Until we would do, we'd be better to introduce and use GitHub sites.

Could you please place robots.txt at the top of www.sympa.org site?
I couldn't do it.

robots.txt:
```