devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] any clue about that regexp ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Soji Ikeda <address@concealed>
  • To: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] any clue about that regexp ?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 18:03:39 +0900

Marc,

2018/09/27 16:05、Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>のメール:

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 02:07:02PM +0900, Soji Ikeda wrote:
>>> s/(%%|%[-#+.\d ]*[l]*\w)/$1 eq '%%' ? '%%' : '%s'/reg
>> Again, you would be better to distinct modifying code from
>> reading code, and to read code at first, or code might be corrupted.
>
> yes ... please reply now by adding some cases my regex fail or
> explaining why you wrote the things in a so usual way ?

Please read the code carefully and repeatedly. The case you are asking
is the easiest thing focusing only on single point of the sources.

You know, you are the person who has _the most_ time to spend for
Sympa among the community. Furthermore I hear you have experiences
of reading/writing codes.

When you think out the other cases, please show them. We may
give comments and suggestions.

Regards,
— Soji