devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] any clue about that regexp ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] any clue about that regexp ?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 09:52:05 +0200

Dear all,

On 27/09/2018 03:21, IKEDA Soji wrote:
(Maybe you chose Sympa::Bulk because it comes the beginning in
alphabetical order.)

Actually, it's my idea: I wanted to start on a simple module.
I didn't follow the whole discussion but rest assured that what we do (I work with marc) is exactly what you want: we write test cases on the module before changing anything. So whatever we do in Bulk.pm will be retrocompatible. the only plan is to simplify the code where it is possible by using Moo and the other modules that were validated during the hackathon.

Regards,

David

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et
l'atteindre."