devel - [sympa-developpers] GCOC sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] GCOC sympa
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 01:30:29 +0100

hello perl mongers,

there is a bunch of sympa users here at Strasbourg trying to
provide our users a better experience with Sympa. We will also
provide help to the YUnohost community to make sympa their default
mailing list manager.

to make sympa more attractive to the contributions, we pushed it on
github.

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa

we also want to get a GSOC on sympa (some students here are already
interested) so i wrote ideas using the mentor manual and pushed it
there

https://github.com/sympa-community/projects

any contribution to this list is welcome, we also need mentors and
administrators for the GSOC. please feel free to tell me if you're
interested in.

regards