devel - Re: [sympa-dev] wiki edit for automatic list creation

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] wiki edit for automatic list creation
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:21:20 +0200

Mark K a écrit :
Well, I don't think there is a correct syntax. I don't think one can
slice and dice the ${user} argument in the master.cf. There would have
to be a custom version of bouncequeue to split the address.
We could do that.
Can you please submit a feature request through http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23
That said, I don't think it is necessary to have that transport. The
reason for the custom transports is to grab family lists that haven't
been created yet. Why would we need an owner transport for a list that
does not yet exist? And what good could it do if we did? Once the
list has been used, the proper owner alias (and all the others the list
needs) will be created anyway.

I'd prefer that Sylvain reply to this one...
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:38:02 +0200