devel - [sympa-dev] Missing function in bounced.pl and bug reporting

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Micah Anderson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Missing function in bounced.pl and bug reporting
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 03:05:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

First of all, I tried to report this as a bug in the tracker, but I was
unable to do so. When I click Login, I am directed to the https://
federation.cru.fr website and from there I am able to login, but I cannot
return to the bug reporting page where I can report a bug while logged in.

The problem I am experiencing is that since I've upgraded to 5.3.4
bounced.pl keeps dying mysteriously. I decided I needed to run it in
debug mode to determine what is causing the crash, however running with
the -d switch eventually results in bounced.pl dying because the function
DoForward() does not exist in bounced.pl. It seems as if this function
exists in sympa.pl but without it available in bounced.pl its not
possible to run bounced.pl in debug mode:

List::init_list_cache() List::init_list_cache()
bounce for :address@concealed: Conf
{bounce_email_prefix}=bouncexx
processing Email Feedback Report
ignoring Feedback Report address@concealed : unknown
format (feedback_type:abuse, original_rcpt:,
listname:address@concealed
)
Undefined subroutine &main::DoForward called at ./bounced.pl line 376.

If I copy the DoForward subroutine into bounced.pl then I can run in
debug mode. I presume that the subroutines located in sympa.pl are
normally available to bounced.pl?

micah