devel - [sympa-dev] Re: Full virtual domain support / CVS branch

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Scott Balmos" <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: Full virtual domain support / CVS branch
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:55:50 -0500 (EST)

All of these points have been covered in a more cleaned up patch-set that
I've been working on over the weekend. This patch-set has been
successfully installed on my server and is running flawlessly so far. One
thing I will need help with from CRU and others is any migration concerns,
since all my lists are include2-type lists.

I will submit the new patch-set within a few more days. Afterwards, I'll
look into back-porting it to 4.1.x. This week's schedule is not looking
very friendly. :/

--Scott

Scott Balmos
President - SimuNex, Ltd.