devel - RE: [sympa-dev] New feature in Sympa : personalization of dynamic content ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Gildas PERROT" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Olivier LACROIX" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "Sympa-dev" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-dev] New feature in Sympa : personalization of dynamic content ?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:41:45 +0200

Thanks a lot Olivier for your constructive answer ;-)
In fact, this is interesting to be able to create many lists using SQL
criterions but it would be more interesting if that creation could be
dynamic, ie the criterions could be specified just before the diffusion of
the message without static creation of a list before.

Is that feature (visible in UnityMail, www.unitymail.com) intended in a
closed future ? Thanks in advance for your help.