devel - Re: [sympa-dev] New feature in Sympa : personalization of dynamic content ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Gildas PERROT <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Olivier LACROIX <address@concealed>, Sympa-dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] New feature in Sympa : personalization of dynamic content ?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:15:39 +0200

Gildas PERROT wrote:

> Thanks a lot Olivier for your constructive answer ;-)
> In fact, this is interesting to be able to create many lists using SQL
> criterions but it would be more interesting if that creation could be
> dynamic, ie the criterions could be specified just before the diffusion of
> the message without static creation of a list before.
>
> Is that feature (visible in UnityMail, www.unitymail.com) intended in a
> closed future ? Thanks in advance for your help.
Unity mail is deseigned for email maketing (ie spam). Sympa will stay a bad
solution for that. You will be able to customize messages using subscriber
email, gecos, password but that's all.

> > *> > *> If not, what sofware would you suggest me, please ?

You should choose Unitymail !

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47