devel - Re: [sympa-dev] New feature in Sympa : personalization of dynamic content ?

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier LACROIX <address@concealed>
  • To: "Gildas PERROT" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "Sympa-dev" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] New feature in Sympa : personalization of dynamic content ?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:47:32 +0200

Dans son message, "Gildas PERROT" ecrivait :

*> Hi,
*>
*> I would like to know if you expect to allow Sympa to support the
possibility
*> to send personalized e-mail, customizing messages according to the
*> recipient's profile (name, age, etc.)
*> If not, what sofware would you suggest me, please ?
*>

Hello.

Sympa is not designed for commercial mailing lists like "I want to send an
advertising to all children for a new game" or "I want to send another
advertising to all women for a new parfume". There are already too many
servers
that are used for spams. Please, do not make sympa as a new spamming software
!!

--
Olivier LACROIX

C.I.R.I.L.
Cellule RĂ©seau StanNet
Chateau du Montet | Tel : +33 3.83.44.74.29
Rue du Doyen Roubault | Fax : +33 3.83.44.02.62
F - 54500 VANDOEUVRE | email : address@concealed