packagers - Re: Sympa packages for RHEL/CentOS 6 x86_64?

Subject: List for people interesting in developping and using Sympa packages

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Kartik Subbarao <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Sympa packages for RHEL/CentOS 6 x86_64?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:46:24 +0900

Hello Kartik and sympa-packageres.

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 17:37:36 -0500
Kartik Subbarao <address@concealed> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It appears that the sympa-ja.org site has i386 RPMs for RHEL/CentOS 6,
> but not the x86_64 RPMs:
>
> http://sympa-ja.org/download/rhel/6/stable/
>
> I tried contacting the maintainer (Ikeda Soji) via email about the
> possibility of adding x86_64 RPMs, but didn't get a response back. Does
> anyone here know of the status on this?

Sorry for my delayed response.

x86_64 package in binary format may be provided in first next year
(needed is just a VM to build package, though, I'm not make a time
to setup it).

Source RPMs for RHEL6-i386 is nearly compatible with RHEL6. If you
are interested in building RHEL6 packages from source, please try
rpmbuild'ing using them.

Best regard.

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児