en - [en@sympa] Can we turn off subscriber deletion notifications to owners?

  • From: "Widerski, Betty" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Can we turn off subscriber deletion notifications to owners?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:18:27 +0000

99% of our lists have subscriber deletion only allowed to list owners.
Regular owners cannot change their notifications status- only privileged
owners can do that.

Sometimes owners want to delete a large number of subscribers (when a class
graduates). We would like not to need to be called in to temporarily turn off
their notifications. There is no need at other times for them to get deletion
notifications because they are the ones deleting. Is there a notification
config specifically for deletion we can turn off?

Thanks

Betty Widerski
HBS