en - Re: [en@sympa] Re-opening a closed list

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Re-opening a closed list
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 16:06:19 +0200

Hi Mathieu,

No need to reopen it: if it was not fixed in 6.2.70 as announced, it is certainly fixed in 6.2.72 : We are running 6.2.71b.1 and we don't have this problem.

So it is fixed now, but you should upgrade to 6.2.72. You can make this upgrade without fear : we are running 6.2.71b.1 since it was released - six months - and, despite a few stains, it works well.

Cheers,

David