en - Re: [en@sympa] Sympa 6.2.70 install problem with: sympa.pl --health_check

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Tom Browder <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Sympa 6.2.70 install problem with: sympa.pl --health_check
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 18:11:54 +0900

Hi Tom again,

On 2022/12/18 8:57, Tom Browder wrote:
I am trying to install from source (new installation) on a Debian 11 host with the SQLite database.

When I get to the step to "2. Create database file and table structure" and run "# sympa.pl <http://sympa.pl> --health_check" I get the following error:

    Database /var/lib/sympa/sympa.sqlite defined in sympa.conf has not the right structure or is unreachable. Verify db_xxx parameters in sympa.conf

The original (default) permissions on the file were 644 and I changed them to 665 with no change in response.

I then tried the latest beta release and have the same problems.

I see garbage mixed in with the configuration example in the manual.

>db_type SQLite
db_name /var/lib/sympa/sympa.sqlite

If you set it up like this, it won't work. The inequality sign is
not needed.

Regards,
-- Soji

Thanks for any help. (I surely must be doing something wrong).

Best regards,

-Tom

--
株式会社 コンバージョン