en - Re: [en@sympa] Sympa 6.2.70 install problem with: sympa.pl --health_check

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Tom Browder <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Sympa 6.2.70 install problem with: sympa.pl --health_check
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 11:14:47 +0900

Hi Tom,

On 2022/12/18 8:57, Tom Browder wrote:
I am trying to install from source (new installation) on a Debian 11 host with the SQLite database.

When I get to the step to "2. Create database file and table structure" and run "# sympa.pl <http://sympa.pl> --health_check" I get the following error:

    Database /var/lib/sympa/sympa.sqlite defined in sympa.conf has not the right structure or is unreachable. Verify db_xxx parameters in sympa.conf

The original (default) permissions on the file were 644 and I changed them to 665 with no change in response.

I then tried the latest beta release and have the same problems.

Could you please show all the commands you executed and all the
resulting output to the console?

Please also refer to this post:
https://lists.sympa.community/msg/en/2022-06/Lt9Em85rIFZZah2GCgnu3g

Regards,
-- Soji

Thanks for any help. (I surely must be doing something wrong).

Best regards,

-Tom

--
株式会社 コンバージョン