en - [sympa-users] Logging and LDAP issue

  • From: Fred van Etten <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Logging and LDAP issue
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 13:54:47 +0100

I've installed sympa from source following the instructions on the
website. I use systemd on my server and I have all service files in
place to start sympa and wwsympa. All that remains now is to get LDAP
working for this to be a success. So, I created '$SYSCONFDIR/auth.conf'
with the same details that work on my old sympa server and it fails
without even a mention in the logs.

I have configured logs as per instruction in the documentation. It
seems as if the '$SYSCONFDIR/auth.conf' file is ignored entirely. How
can I change logging such that I can see more information in the log
file?