en - RE: [sympa-users] Post size increase

  • From: "McLaren, Terry" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Post size increase
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:40:08 +0000

Below is an example config from an rhel7 system. It can be added anywhere in
/etc/postfix/main.cf. However,
I recommend all config changes related to sympa remain in a sympa section of
the config.
----
# The default maximum attachment size limit on a new Postfix installation is
10 MB.
# message_size_limit= defines a new limit.
# virtual_mailbox_limit= is required if postfix is running in virtual mode.
# In this case a 15 Megabytes (MB) = 15,728,640 Bytes
message_size_limit=15728640
virtual_mailbox_limit=15728640
----

Terry McLaren