en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: Sympa Web Logs

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: Sympa Web Logs
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 14:10:41 +0200

Just in case my feedback is usefull in this thread:

Sympa processes log via syslog, for the use of sysadmins, but additional logs are provided for the use of list owners.

Here is what list owner see in the Admin>Logs menu:

These web logs are stored in the "logs_table" DB table.

In the code you'll notice calls to $log->db_log() that feed the logs_table.

I also had feedbacks from our list owners that no more find some events in these DB logs.

Maybe the code has been refactored and these db_log() removed...