en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Web Logs

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Web Logs
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 15:29:13 +0200

On 4/1/21 7:46 PM, Silvers, Tim wrote:
> Hi. We upgraded from Sympa 6.1.11 to version 6.2.60. The logs in the web UI
> no longer show subscriber modification events such as 'add' when adding or
> 'del' for deleting members. Is there a configuration setting to enable the
> logs to include this information in the web UI for list owners to review?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim

They are still there with log_level = 0. The text most likely changed though:

Apr 2 13:26:49 buster-sympa wwsympa[9011]: info
Sympa::Request::Handler::add::_twist() ADD my-list address@concealed
from address@concealed accepted (0.04 seconds, 1 subscribers)

Regards
Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.