en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: How to create Superlists and sublists with sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: How to create Superlists and sublists with sympa
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 14:50:33 +0200

Hi,

On the topic of remote files as datasources, it is often a web service that produces the file when queried.

Sympa can use a set of username / password to access a remote file but, if I recall correctly, it is only basic HTTP authentication. Most of the time with homemade web services.

If using a cloud application, you might try to look for a potential REST API specification that would allow you to query a given file programatically.

Regards,

David