en - Re: [sympa-users] CentOS 8 install

  • From: "Richard B. Pyne" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] CentOS 8 install
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:19:30 -0700

Sorry for the last post, I found the Directory layout doc shortly after sending it.

--Richard

On 11/27/2020 10:04 PM, Richard B. Pyne wrote:

Hi Xavier,

Thank you! That is very helpful, but it leaves me with a couple questions. When going through the documentation for the install, It was easy enough to figure out where $LIBEXECDIR is, I'm not quite sure if
$SYSCONFDIR should be /etc/sympa or /var/lib/sympa, I lean toward /etc/symps, and I have no idea where $EXPLDIR should be. I'm doing the Virtual Domain settings using MySQL (MariaDB).

--Richard