en - [sympa-users] CentOS 8 install

  • From: "Richard B. Pyne" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] CentOS 8 install
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 19:09:16 -0700

Please forgive me if this has been answered, I am new to the list and didn't find a direct answer in the archives.

I'm in the final process of building a new mail server to replace an very old and not readily upgradable one.

I am using postfix, dovecot, postfixadmin, spamassassin, pflogsum, opendkim, and opendmark.

On the old server I have been using mailman with success, but want to move to something a little more modern and maintained. after several hours of searching and reading, I settled on wanting to try Sympa.

Following the manual, I find that the RPM is not available in EPEL for CentOS8, though I do find version 6.2.58 in the repository for CentOS7.

Any suggestions or guidance on the best way to proceed will be greatly appreciated.

--Richard