en - Re: [sympa-users] Is there a trick to moderate an individual user or e-mail?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Is there a trick to moderate an individual user or e-mail?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 09:54:40 +0200

Hi Erik,

Steve Shipway wrote a moderation / whiteliste add on to Sympa. Frmo the end-user perspective, it adds a form in the web interface in which you can add emails in the lists that will be moderated.

It is based on native Sympa mechanisms (custom actions and scenarios) so it should work pretty well on any Sympa 6.2.

You can find the link to Steve's add-ons here: http://www.steveshipway.org/software/f_sympa.html

Best regards.

David