en - [sympa-users] Populating sympa_transport

  • From: Steve Fisher <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Populating sympa_transport
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 22:59:45 +0100

I am trying to go from one mail domain to 3 following the instructions in the documentation. All seems to be fine except that the file sympa_trasport remains empty. The documentation at  https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/install/configure-mail-server-postfix.html#virtual-domain-setting says at the end of point 2:

"By these settings, sympa_transport file will be updated automatically when any lists are created, closed, restored or purged"

I have tried reading some of the code but as a non-perl programmer I find it quite hard going. I have turned the logging up, closed a list and then restored it to get 876 lines of log file which is attached. Can anybody see what I am doing wrong please?

Steve