en - Re: [sympa-users] Populating sympa_transport

  • From: Steve Fisher <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Populating sympa_transport
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 11:34:08 +0100

Thanks for the help. I have attached /etc/sympa/symp.conf (with the db_passwd changed) is attached (but with a .txt file extension)

The actual hostname is stevefisher-test.org.uk but in order to have the list_data directory structure the same for all mail domains/robots I put in an artificial domain. I tried removing the domain line but then sympa won't start.

I also attach the output of  "postfix -n" and of "postfix -M"

The attached /etc/sympa/list_aliases.tt2 is as taken from the documentation. I note that this file will never generate subscribe aliases so I will uncomment that line in the future.

I have Fedora 33 and am using MySQL and postfix. I appreciate that documenting sympa is difficult because of all the possibilities. It might be useful to have an overview of how it works included in the documentation.

Steve