en - Re: [sympa-users] Populating sympa_transport

  • From: Steve Fisher <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Populating sympa_transport
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 12:23:33 +0100

Following a hint from David Verdin I tried setting:

alias_manager to  /sbin/alias_manager.pl

and then to:

alias_manager     Template

In each case  /etc/sympa/sympa_transport was not recreated when I close and reopen a list.

Incidentally I find that a file /var/lib/sympa/sympa_aliases has been created - but only has configuration for the one list I closed and reopened. I thought this file was not used with virtual domains so I am surprised to see it being created.

I really don't want to have to learn Perl to get this fixed.

Steve