en - Re: [sympa-users] Lists disappeared

  • From: Charles Martin <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Lists disappeared
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 14:52:26 -0400

I found the lists in the database. Since I am moving to a new host, I thought I might as well upgrade to the latest version of sympa while I'm fixing this. But I'm running into a dependencies problem. Following the cookbook at

I got to the "Configuring system log" step, and when ran the testlogs utility, I got

Can't locate Net/Netmask.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/sympa/bin /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at [etc.]

I installed sympa using yum in Centos 7. But the new VPS provider had already copied my old sympa installation to the server, which likely is the source of the problem. Any thoughts on how to recover?

Chuck