en - Re: [sympa-users] one list work but not other

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: "Bruel, Ricardo Frei" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] one list work but not other
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 19:50:44 +0900

Hi,

iPhoneから送信

2019/03/26 0:52、Bruel, Ricardo Frei <address@concealed>のメール:

Hi all !

I’m new to mail server administration so maybe I didn’t understand something vital, just point me to the documentation.

I’ve following situation:

2 lists, almost same users. One works fine, the other doesn’t deliver the mails, they are archived, but not delivered.

-In Logs I see messages for all users in the mailinglist :

to=<bounce+mail-address >, relay=local, delay=365709, delays=365708/0.94/0/0.02, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure)

-In the web interface aren’t any bouncing members listed.

-The members mail addresses are working fine.

-in /var/spool/postfix/defer are lots of messages from this mailing list. ( this may be caused because no bounce alias was set so the error messages aren’t delivered )

-I’ve checked the mails aren’t been blocked or landing in SPAM filter.

I couldn’t figure out anything but that you probablly enables
soft_bounce directive of Postfix (this setting itself is not harmful).
Maybe that’s why the spool was flooded by unsent bounces.
However, this fact does give no suggestion about why Sympa
cannot accept any messages.

You would be better to install Sympa again from scratch according to
description In the Administration Manual:
  https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/

What am I missing?

How do I clear the bouncing status for this mail addresses ?

Why does the same mail addresses work on one list but not the other?

Next step will be delete list and configure again, but then I would not have learned anything.

Regards,
— Soji

Best regards

Ricardo