en - [sympa-users] configuration of Sympa with IMSS Trend Micro

  • From: "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] configuration of Sympa with IMSS Trend Micro
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:06:23 +0100

Dear Sympa users

I'm trying to configure Sympa (virtual domains; it's working) with IMSS trend micro Suite which should prevent SPAM (IP profiling, email reputation etc.)

IMSS listens on port 25 receiving emails and then connects to Postfix on local port; installing IMSS modifies main.cf and master.cf (I have another working IMSS installation on a MX server) and I'm trying to make it works without results.

1) Has anyone tested or used this configuration?
2) Do you use other configurations e.g. MailScanner, Proxmox, SpamAssassin (I found IMSS useful as IP profiler)

thank you
best regards
stefano

  • [sympa-users] configuration of Sympa with IMSS Trend Micro, stefano.antonelli@cnaf, 03/25/2019