en - [sympa-users] one list work but not other

  • From: "Bruel, Ricardo Frei" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] one list work but not other
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 15:52:33 +0000

Hi all !

I’m new to mail server administration so maybe I didn’t understand something vital, just point me to the documentation.

I’ve following situation:

2 lists, almost same users. One works fine, the other doesn’t deliver the mails, they are archived, but not delivered.

-In Logs I see messages for all users in the mailinglist :

to=<bounce+mail-address >, relay=local, delay=365709, delays=365708/0.94/0/0.02, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure)

-In the web interface aren’t any bouncing members listed.

-The members mail addresses are working fine.

-in /var/spool/postfix/defer are lots of messages from this mailing list. ( this may be caused because no bounce alias was set so the error messages aren’t delivered )

-I’ve checked the mails aren’t been blocked or landing in SPAM filter.

What am I missing?

How do I clear the bouncing status for this mail addresses ?

Why does the same mail addresses work on one list but not the other?

Next step will be delete list and configure again, but then I would not have learned anything.

Best regards

Ricardo