en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa to load data from a file and another list

  • From: Teresa Beamer <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa to load data from a file and another list
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 18:06:36 -0400

I have selinux set to permissive mode, but I went ahead and ran the selinux commands to allow the file to be read.
It still does not sync the subscriber list.

sympa.pl --health_check
doesn't come back with anything.

Didn't work either.

I can manually add the data (sympa.pl --import), but am concerned that other lists are not syncing as well. Are there known circumstances that can prevent the sync?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Terri