en - Re: [sympa-users] Installing sympa on debian 8 - getting started

  • From: Flemming Bjerke <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Installing sympa on debian 8 - getting started
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 06:08:29 +0200

On 04-06-2017 20:24, Ashley Jones wrote:

For your install instructions, you didn't have to make any changes to
main.cf to tweak postfix settings?

I don't know. I don't even remember where I got it from. But, it is here as well:

https://www.cerenit.fr/blog/installation-de-sympa-sur-debian-jessie

I will try without to see if it works.

Incidentally, do you know whether fastcgi warning still is valid:

mod_fastci was recently reported to have critical session management issues (at least when used with Sympa).

After logging in the Sympa web interface, users were attributed the identity of other previously logged in people. This could potentially lead to basic users being authenticated as listmaster.

Consequently we strongly discourage you from using mod_fastcgi until further notice.

https://www.sympa.org/manual/web-interface

flem